When a patient is in need of air medical transportation, they must receive the same level of care regardless of the method of transport. We know the cost of an air ambulance can be overwhelming, but depending on the circumstance, may not be necessary. Our commercial medical escort services are cost effective and available worldwide. They are ideal for patients who are not comfortable with the rigors of standard commercial airline travel, but still need medical assistance.
International Life Flight’s medical staff will accompany the patient in First Class, where they have more personal space and the ability to semi-recline. Family members may be allowed to travel with the patient depending on the situation. Our Flight Coordinators will arrange every detail of the transport from bedside to bedside. Some of these services include:
- All ground transportation
- Booking and ticketing for patients and relatives
- Priority boarding, seating, and deplaning
- Coordinating with sending and receiving facilities
- Live flight tracking and updating family members
- Obtaining necessary airline medical clearance and in-flight equipment
International Life Flight’s medical staff has advanced life support capabilities at their fingertips during flights. Some of these services include:
- Monitoring oxygen levels and cardiac rhythm
- Administering medications as needed
- Performing non-invasive blood pressure monitoring
- Accessibility to airway management equipment and comfort items
International Life Flight is America’s leading air medical transportation service and we are dedicated to arranging every aspect of your national or international air medical needs. Flight Coordinators are on duty 24/7 to dispatch your flight worldwide. Contact one of our Flight Coordinators at 1 (425) 320-6667 or by email at email@example.com, and let us take care of the rest.