It is beneficial to take an air ambulance in Miami or any other location worldwide if you have a condition that warrants being moved to a faraway medical facility. After researching an air ambulance in Miami or another location and learning all about the state-of-the-art services offered aboard, you still may feel apprehensive because you aren’t quite sure what to expect. To help ease any feelings of anxiety that you may have, the following is a description of a typical experience with International Life Flight:
- The first step will be a medical crew sent to your location to meet with you prior to leaving for the airport. During this meeting, the crew will get to know you and make sure that they thoroughly understand your medical condition by completing a medical evaluation. Meeting with our friendly and professional medical team before you board your flight will put you more at ease. They will then work with a ground ambulance crew or another service to safely transport you to the airport.
- The airport you will departing from will be a local fixed base of operation, which is a different process than if you would be flying commercially. You will not have to go through a security check point or wait at a gate to board. You will be taken straight from ground transport to an air ambulance in Miami or your chosen departure location. Another medical evaluation will be performed before taking off.
- After takeoff, the medical transport team will be completely focused on making sure you are comfortable and well cared for. All essential medical equipment will be on board the plane, so if anything goes wrong, the medical team will be prepared to immediately treat you.
- After landing, the medical team will safely move you from the plane to your preferred mode of transportation, which will be waiting for you upon arrival. They will then travel with you to your final destination to ensure that you are safe during your journey with International Life Flight from start to end.
- Once your vehicle arrives at the hospital or medical facility, our team will transfer you over to your new medical team. They will see that you are checked in and will share any concerns they have with your physicians and nurses at the new location.
When taking an air ambulance in Miami or another departure location through International Life Flight, you will have a team of flight and medical professionals who are dedicated to providing you with the very best care. Every detail has been worked out so you can rest at ease knowing that you will arrive at your destination safe and sound. To learn more about International Life Flight and reserving an air ambulance in Miami or another city around the world, contact us online or give us a call at (800) 538-9875.