Dear Friend…managing the details of a long-range air medical transport can be overwhelming. Whether it is an air medical flight for you or a loved one, at International Life Flight we understand the complexities – it’s exactly what we do. We lift the burdens and arrange the entire medical transport for you – air and ground – and accompany the patient from bedside at the sending facility to bedside at the final destination, whether its to a hospital, into long-term care or rehab, or even home. Regardless if you need a flight across the country or around the world, our Flight Coordinators together with our Flight and Medical Teams will ensure the patient arrives at the destination – safely and comfortably. Please call…(425) 320-6667.
To begin coordinating an air ambulance flight, the only information we need is:
- An overview of the patient’s medical condition – which will be followed by a more in-depth exchange of medical information by our staff;
- Insurance information – at no cost to you our Patient Advocates will determine whether there may be coverage – saving you the expense of the flight, or seeking reimbursement;
- The name and location of the sending and receiving facilities;
- The requested date(s) or range of dates for travel; and,
- Whether a Companion will be accompanying the patient on the flight.
Our Flight Coordinators initially communicate with the sending facility for a thorough patient condition report. We begin our efforts to coordinate travel even without a specific travel date. Your Flight Coordinator will work through every step of the planning and transport process. We will communicate and coordinate every important decision or step – keeping in touch with you as we progress. Our goal is to remove the burden of organizing the details of long-range transport and offer you or your loved one the peace of mind that the needed travel will be simple, safe, and comfortable.